The Best quick divorce website
All the quick divorce information you need to know about is right
here. Presented and researched by http://www.lawmeet.com. We've searched
the information super highway far and wide to provide you with the
best quick divorce site on the internet today. The links below will
assist you in your efforts to find the information that you are looking
quick divorce, this web site also contains detailed information about mesothelioma diagnosis, mesothelioma treatment, clinical trials, and medical breakthroughs. You will also find useful resources such as lists of physicians and medical centers, as well as Lipitor, Asbestos and Vioxx.
quick divorce, , quick divorce, , quick divorce,
CLICK HERE RIGHT NOW
belli weil grozbean
california divorce attorney
chicago divorce attorney
collin county divorce attorney
colorado divorce attorney
dallas divorce attorney
divorce attorney new york
family law attorney
finding a divorce attorney
florida divorce attorney
houston divorce attorney
illinois divorce attorney
maryland personal injury lawyer
michigan divorce attorney
new jersey divorce attorney
new york divorce attorney
ny divorce attorney
ohio divorce attorney
pensylvania divorce attorney
Strategist Advises IRS Extensions Due to National Tragedy
by: ARA Content
(ARA) - Taxpayers and companies whose deadline for tax returns was September 17th or in coming weeks, are being granted extensions by the IRS due to the national tragedy which disrupted lives as well as flight delivery and mail services.
According to CPA and tax strategist Diane Kennedy of TaxCents, a tax education company that helps people make informed tax-advantaged financial decisions from a position of power and knowledge, "With heavy hearts, as we proceed to get back to business as usual, it's important for taxpayers to be aware of the IRS's granting of filing extensions for three categories of people affected by the terrorist attack and the tax filing relief for each." Specific updated information can be found at www.legaltaxloopholes.com. IRS categories are:
- Special extensions for (1) victims of the crash, (2) all workers assisting in the relief, and (3) taxpayers who are working within the disaster area:
- Individual returns on extensions past September 10, 2001 are extended to February 12, 2002.
- All other returns extended 120 days.
- Estimated taxes originally due after September 11, 2001 extended to January 15, 2002.
- Taxpayers experiencing difficulties because of disruptions in delivery systems in these areas will receive the following extensions:
- Tax returns due now are extended to November 15, 2001.
- Payments for these tax returns are due by October 31, 2001.
- Estimated tax payments have been extended to November 15, 2001.
- The third category of affected taxpayers is the broadest and defined as "taxpayers who, regardless of their location, are continuing to experience difficulties in meeting their filing and tax payment requirements on account of events related to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack."
- All tax returns and payment of estimated taxes due September 10, 2001 thru September 24, 2001 has been extended to September 24, 2001.
Diane Kennedy, CPA and tax strategist, is co-owner of TaxCents, a tax education company designed to encourage individuals to make informed tax-advantaged financial decisions from a position of power and knowledge. At www.legaltaxloopholes.com TaxCents offers books, tapes, seminars and the latest in what's hot in tax loopholes. Kennedy is author of "Loopholes of the Rich: How The Rich Legally Make More Money & Pay Less Tax." TaxCents can be reached at (866) TAXCENTS.
About The Author
Courtesy ARA Content, www.ARAcontent.com; e-mail: info@ARAcontent.com
EDITOR'S NOTE: For more information, contact Sherri Klein, APR, at (203) 323-2600 or Diane Kennedy, CPA, at (866) TAXCENTS.