custody lawyer new york
The Best custody lawyer new york website
All the custody lawyer new york information you need to know about is right
here. Presented and researched by http://www.lawmeet.com. We've searched
the information super highway far and wide to provide you with the
best custody lawyer new york site on the internet today. The links below will
assist you in your efforts to find the information that you are looking
custody lawyer new york
Corporate news or equity market information on custody lawyer new york companies will be found at websites of brokers or share traders. Articles of this kind can give you a different perspective on custody lawyer new york which enable you to identify solid, growing custody lawyer new york organizations compared to fly-by-night operators.
It may surprise you to learn that custody lawyer new york companies will happily add you to their press release circulation list so that you can keep right up to date with developments in the field of custody lawyer new york including new custody lawyer new york products which may be of particular interest to consumers like yourself.
DUI Law Information
by: DUI Information Association
If you've been pulled over and accused of a drunk driving offense, or more commonly referred to as a DUI or DWI, then you probably have a lot of questions. You are probably scared, confused, and a little angry if you didn't feel you deserved it.
Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your incident you need to take immediate action to protect yourself, your freedom, and most importantly your driver's license. You should consult with an attorney who specializes in DUI defense immediately. If you cannot afford to retain an attorney then consider meeting with one during a free consultation to get as much free help as possible. Here are some things you should consider:
1. Contact DMV and request a hearing within the specified amount of time (usually between 7-10 days depending on the state) to try and save your drivers license.
2. The time limit is calculated from the issue date of the temporary driver license or order of revocation which is usually the day of your arrest.
3. If you are out of state, or hold an out of state license that state's DMV will still take action against your license.
4. This temporary driver license (paper one the cop gave you) is valid for only a few days from the issue date unless you request a DMV hearing. If your DMV hearing is requested the motor vehicles will "stay"" your suspension and your temporary license will be extended until the hearing is complete.
5. Don't get the DMV hearing and the court appearance confused. The outcome of one almost never affects the outcome of the other.
In the DMV hearing, the hearing officer will decide on certain issues like whether the police officer had a legal reason to stop you; whether the police officer had a legal reason to arrest you; and whether or not the blood, breath, or urine result/test is reliable enough to suspend your license. This type of hearing is considered administrative and not criminal so if you expect to be represented you will need your own lawyer.
|medical mailings Talk On The Net MD Meet|